Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Last Craft Show of the Season

I did my last craft show of the season on Saturday. Not a whole lot of people came which was disappointing for all the crafters. My best customer was actually a man! He bought something from my booth and the girl's next to me. Who would have thought!!


Here is one of my new items which didn't
sell so it is now on a shelf in my living room.

Another new item. It's an adorable
mouse in a stocking. This picture does
not do it justice!

This is my favorite.
An angel holding a heart. It's a pattern
from Crow Root Prims, but I tweaked it
by adding the stuffed heart.


Here they are on display at my booth.

Booth picture

A few up close shots


I have packed everything up and will store it away until next year. I consider it a successful Craft Show season as a rookie striking out on my own. Hopefully next year my sister and I can do a holiday boutique at her new home in Spooner. I enjoyed crafting, but really missed doing it with her.

My bonus for the weekend was getting to talk to Shane on Friday. He is out in the field in Twenty Nine Palms, CA doing training. He does not have phone service so we had not talked to him for three weeks. It reminded me of boot camp and I really wasn't liking it! He talked to his father and I for over an hour using one of his buddy's cell phone who had service. He will head back to Camp Lejeune on 12/22 or 12/23, so no...we will not be seeing him for Christmas again this year, but we will at least get to talk to him and for now that is a wonderful gift.
CHRISTmas Blessings to all!
Sheilda



















No comments:

Post a Comment