Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011

I can't believe it's been a month since I've updated my blog. I also can't believe the Holidays are over. Christmas was awesome spending it with family in Wisconsin. Thanks everyone for making it a special time.

We had a quiet New Year's at home with Miss Natalie. We got to have her overnight and rang in the new year with her. Well, we didn't quite make it to midnight. But we were up bright and early the next morning!!! She is such a precious little girl.

Pictures from Christmas in Wisconsin:


Me and my beautiful Mother and sister



Ray, Skooter, and the new woman in Skooter's life
croqueted Mrs. Claus (you had to be there)


Audrey and the kids


My brother Derrick and his family
Ruth, Matt and Andy


Rhonda and the girls
Alyssa and Kara


Christmas Day Kelly and I went to his youngest sister Jolene's house in Turtle Lake. Kelly's oldest sister, Jan and her husband Dave came up from St. Louis, MO to spend Christmas with us.

Kelly, Jolene, Jan, Dave and Russ (Jolene's boyfriend)

December 26th we went to Zack and Becky's to celebrate Christmas with them.

Natalie didn't quite understand the concept of
opening gifts. But once Becky got her started
she quickly got the hang of it.



We got her, her first Playdoh.


She seemed to like it.



Here's a silly picture of her trying on Kelly's
reading glasses. Precious!!!

Our Pastor's motto this year is "store up more treasures in Heaven in 2011". I agree!!
May God pour out His blessings upon you.
Sheilda








No comments:

Post a Comment