Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Happenings

After enjoying 50 degrees last week, we are back to winter. Such is life in Minnesota and Wisconsin! I let Melody out and she came in as the abominable snow dog. She was not happy about being chained in the entry way and not allowed upstairs.





Here are a few creations I have been working on.
I bought six new patterns and am enjoying making
some of them already.

Grungy Cat Witch. I love the broom!!



Cat holding a mouse
Adorable!


That's about the extent of the excitement happening here. We were hoping to see Natalie this weekend, but the snowstorm changed our plans. I'll post updated pictures of her as soon as we see her again. We both need a Natalie fix! She turns 2 years old next month. Hard to believe.

Have a wonderful week,
Sheilda



No comments:

Post a Comment