Friday, July 31, 2009

Kitchen Update


My kitchen had a stand-alone dishwasher that was such an eye sore. I used it off and on, but usually wash dishes by hand. While at the Blaine Sports Center craft show in October 2008, I met someone who makes oak furniture. As a gift to myself for surviving the High School years of my son, I called this guy and we designed an oak pantry. It turned out beautiful!






Here is the eye-sore, McGuyvered dishwasher (the hoses ran behind the cupboards and into the sink drain pipes).





Here is my beautiful new pantry! Even the guy who made it was impressed at how awesome it turned out.






Look at all that cupboard space!





Two nice pull out drawers that need filling!




Here's a look from a different angle.





I had to show you the crates and apple basket I got at an antique shop in Cumberland. They will be a great addition to our prims and they will soon be filled and used at the craft show in Spooner!




My latest prim creations waiting for the craft show in November.



Well, thanks for looking. I just love being able to share updates with you on my blog.


Have a blessed week!

















































































1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new addition to your kitchen and I am sure you will LOVE the extra storage!!!! Your prims are SOOOOOOOO cute....keep primming, our Fall show will be here before we know it. I also LOVE the crates...good find!!! Love you....Sisters Forever, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete