Monday, June 28, 2010

Natalie Stays Over Night

Natalie, our 15 month old granddaughter, came to stay overnight with us for the first time last weekend. I was a little nervous because I haven't had a baby in the house for 19 years and I was afraid she'd cry most of the weekend because she is pretty attached to her Mom. Well to my surprise we both did awesome! She didn't cry once, and I didn't let her out of my sight for a second. Talk about an easy baby!! She didn't put anything in her mouth, she slept through the night and she eats almost anything.

Here she is enjoying her mac & cheese.

She was eating with one of my measuring spoons.
She didn't care, she was having fun!


She can walk, but prefers to get around
on her knees. She can cover a lot of ground
this way!


After a busy day it was bath time.



She is all ready for Church, but she did
not like the barrette I put in her hair.

We enjoyed our weekend with her and we are all set to have her again in July. I didn't get a single thing done all weekend except play with Natalie, which was okay with me. She is a doll and the best little girl. God has truly blessed our family with this little girl.

An update on Shane...he is now in North Carolina at Camp Legeune. Once he is settled in there, Kelly and I are planning to fly out to see him probably sometime in August. It will be 6 months then that we have seen him and I can hardly wait to give my son a big hug!
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July! We are on our way to Cumberland, WI for our annual vacation time with Dave and Jan (Kelly's oldest sister from St. Louis).
Sheilda





1 comment:

  1. Aww, shes adorable.
    Glad you got to spend the weekend with her!

    ReplyDelete