Monday, October 5, 2009

Crafting Weekend

I spent the entire day at home on Saturday. It was a rainy day so I didn't feel guilty about being inside sewing. I made six pillows and six prim snowmen. I really enjoyed my day at home, but it is amazing how fast the time goes when you're having fun. I could use another 10 days at home to sew and get ready for the craft shows in November!


Hopefully these will be hot sellers!




This is one of my favorites. I love the patchwork border.






These guys are so ugly, they're cute!
The six white snowmen are waiting for
a coffee stain bath, ear muffs and a scarf.




I stopped at a Shop on the way home from Church
and found this adorable old sewing machine drawer.




I made this faceless angel to see how
it would turn out. I LOVE it! Now I need to put
finishing touches on it and then start
making more!




Last is this pillow I made for myself. Semper Fi
means Always Faithful. It will be my reminder that
Jesus is always faithful and will be there with Shane as he
goes through Marine boot camp.

Have a blessed week!

Sheilda







No comments:

Post a Comment